Monday, August 15, 2016

Purchased bank of india

Before I start... purchased 400 shares of bank of India at 112/- totally against my investing style and my investment discipline....so please note I do not recommend to buy as per fundamental view... somehow the power of reflexive brain was so powerful that it got the better of my reflective brain and made me take the decision to buy the bank of India shares intitutively... Also the technical analysis always exerts a greed in me and upteem number of times have made me take foolish steps without thinking twice..it immediately ignites my reflexive brain and I compulsorily i am forced to take action...so this purchase was based more on the technical analysis basis and to some extend on psychology.... Today no one wants to invest in PSUs banks and they are definitely right about their decision of avoiding investing in the PSUs banks...but note I feel that bank of India has bottomed out technically and it is the right price to buy today...I mean the risk reward ratio today for bank of India is very good for long term investing...also they have been very sincere in disclosing their Npas and taking losses on their results...cleaning up their books which is a good sign for the bank.... Note anyways I not recommending anyone to buy bank of India..... Please invest as per what your financial advisor tells you...happy Independence Day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment