Saturday, June 16, 2018

Kaveri seeds , any views

Kaveri seeds , any views

Some one asked me about Kaveri seeds....

I don't study companies which I do not understand....I want to invest in companies which I understand and which falls within my fundamental parameters... I follow only around 55/60 companies and I invest in them as and when opportunities arise....rest I am a human being and so do not possess the ability to study so many companies.....

Psychology It doesn't permit me to study so many companies.... And be master in all of them...
My first principal of investing is to first safe guard my principal investment and then to think about the returns on my investment....
For that even if I am not outperforming the stock markets in bull market and earning just above average returns I am happy but then in the bear market my downfall is protected while other investors portfolio are slaughtered and butchered and their portfolios are all bleeding.... and they have no where to escape....

No comments:

Post a Comment