Saturday, June 6, 2020

GENERAL

[11:28 AM, 3/19/2020] Jiten Patel: I will write articles henceforth only if Markets starts falling just in case to @7200....
And if it doesn't fall henceforth I will stop writing articles......🙏🏻
[11:33 AM, 3/19/2020] Jiten Patel: No.....as of now.....these are last levels as per me.....

30% chance of going to @7200....

But Probabilities are always there
[11:38 AM, 3/19/2020] Jiten Patel: Thank you friends for being with me for such a Long Period of Time and Tolerating all my Nonsensical Articles and Messages......
I was writing MESSAGES so all can get benifited from what I was writing and what I read from books and my own efforts.....
Hope the current fall must have benifited you to some extent and you must have bought delivery of good fundamental STOCKS for Long Term Investing......

The journey will all was a very good one......
[9:01 AM, 3/20/2020] Jiten Patel: S&p 500 in 1987 after making a lifetime high top Corrected by 36%
In 2004 when BJP government lost and Congress won NIFty Corrected by 36%
Today NIFty after making a lifetime high of 12400 Corrected 36% at 7900.....
[9:05 AM, 3/20/2020] Anand bhai Emkay: mp052  356000  dr.
[9:09 AM, 3/20/2020] Jiten Patel: But in those days there was no Corona Virus Pandemic......but Things before a year Corona Virus Pandemic will most probably get over and again all the Economy of the world will be in Routine and Markets around the world will Normalised.......and routine life and Economy will start......

Rational Thinker will THINK about how the market will perform 1.....2.......3...... Years from today......

Happy Long Term Investing......

It is my personal opinion and view only and not a recommendation to buy or sell and I reserved to be proved otherwise also......

Finally the cry to reduce Monetary Rates have started increasing which will eventually happen sooner than later and as written Earlier in many of my messages 10 years GSec yields should go below @5:50% and thereafter the Biggest Bull Market rally will start.......

Current.....
Once NIFty will reach @9000/9200 and should Correct again to 8000 in next few weeks.....
Market will try the second time to break @7850 but it will be difficult to again break @7850 the second time AND A DOUBLE FORMATION will be placed and thereafter the Biggest Bull Market rally will start which no one must have Visualised......

It is my personal opinion and view only and not a recommendation to buy or sell and I reserved to be proved otherwise also.....
Please consult your Financial Advisor before Investing......

As written EARLIER my personal opinion and view NIFty levels are REACHED @7850.....So what it means that Pricewise the market Corrections is Over.....
But Timewise Correction is still left ...... the Timewise Correction will still Last for 1 month to 2 months.....max timewise Correction will Last between 3rd week of August to 2nd week of May.....
Please note again but Timewise Correction is just a Formality for NIFty to make a Base for the next Bull Market rally.....
Also note if the CORONA VIRUS pandemic situation really deteriorates then we can expect Still Lower Levels in Nifty......
So how the CORONA VIRUS situation is in india for the next few weeks is very important.....

It is my personal opinion and view only and not a recommendation to buy or sell and I reserved to be proved otherwise also......
I am not a certified Advisor and so please consult your Financial Advisor before Investing.......

No comments:

Post a Comment